The emergence of tools such as the digital signature or the electronic ID (both in the individual user and in the enterprise environments allow acting as signatories, in order to be integrated in the telematic traffic), symbolize the practical application of technologies information, in this case, in order to ensure the authentication of the parties and the integrity of messages in business transactions or processing before the Public Government.
In this informatics tools area, we give advice to:
- Provision of certification services.
- Obligation of certification by the service providers for their business development.
- Liability of certification service providers.
- Content of certificates.
- Valuation and legal effectiveness of electronic documents.
- Termination of certificate validity.
- Creation devices and electronic signature verification.
More information about the Digital Law Department (ITC) | Lisbon & Porto (Portugal)