- Determination of the structure and functioning of the Board of Directors and its delegated commissions.
- Handling of any personnel changes that may occur among Board Members, including the granting and revocation of powers for specific Directors.
- Assisting Boards of Directors by acting as legal advisors to the companies.
- Attendance at the convened General Shareholder Meetings and take the actions necessary to realize the decisions adopted therein.
- Responding to questions of remuneration for Directors and Senior Executives.
More information about the Commercial and Corporate Law | Lisbon Porto (Portugal)