– We provide our clients with comprehensive legal and tax structure planning advice, drafting of the documentation relative to operations and advice on strategy and tax regime optimization, especially as concerns their international investments.
– We possess ample experience in foreign investment operations both in Spain and Portugal on account of our solid presence in the two countries, for over fifteen years in the case of Portugal.
– Jointly with our offices in Lisbon and Porto, we offer our clients a solid understanding of the Iberian market. At the same time we provide advice concerning Spanish and Portuguese investment in foreign markets, providing special attention to community law and European Jurisprudence.
– Our department deals with the entirety of tax obligations in Spain for non-resident liable parties, regardless of whether they are natural persons, entities with an income allocation system or corporations.
– As concerns International Treaties and Conventions, we oversee the management of monthly, quarterly, and annual declarations for operations with non-residential third parties on the subject of “withholding tax” for Spanish enterprises.
– As concerns ecommerce, international freight and new technologies, we provide comprehensive and efficient advice, with as strong an emphasis in consultancy as in tax management of the same.
* We are members of the International Bar Association, of which we are co-founders, as well as the Chamber of Luso-Spanish Commerce and Industry (Câmara de Comércio e Indústria Luso-Espanhola), of the Portuguese-Hispanic Chamber (Cámara Hispano-Portuguesa), of the International Association of Defense Counsel, and of the Global Insurance Lawyers Group.
More information about the Fiscal and Tax Law Department | Madrid (Spain)