In the ambit of Corporate Law, we study and advise concerning the taxation policies of the following operations:
– Shareholder agreements, family protocols, partnership agreements with tax significance.
– Remuneration and compensation for directors and senior executives.
– Restructuring operations, mergers and acquisitions, splits or global transfers of assets and liabilities, and joint-venture agreements.
– Strategic alliances.
– Dissolution of corporations.
In the ambit of Commercial Law, we advise on issues of taxation of subcontracting operations and foreign investments, with the following being the most common:
– Constitution and tax structures for companies that act as lessors of dwellings.
– Taxation of property ownership changes that occur in the purchase and sale of real estate assets, and when leasing a property.
– Taxation of guarantee documents (mortgages, contracts with bonds and guarantors).
– Taxation of Housing Cooperatives engaged in economic activities or earn income derived from real estate or furniture.
– Taxation of private property development (marketing contracts of the promotion, purchase and sale of buildings, shopping centers, business parks and leisure parks, etc. ...).
– Taxation arising from the performance, resolution and breach of all types of contracts.
– Taxation and representation of Non-Residents.
More information about the Fiscal and Tax Law Department | Madrid (Spain)